|Click Here for Malay Version|
Quality Education, Dynamic Nation
|To Promote STEAM Education Towards Innovation through the Implementation of High Value STEAM Programs|
|Head of Unit||Yang Mulia Pengiran Hajah Mas Joliwane binti Pengiran Tejudin |
|Address||Science Technology Environment Partnership Centre (STEP Centre)|
2nd Floor, Block A,
Jalan Lumapas, Kampong Lupak Luas,
Mukim Lumapas, BJ2425
Tel. No. : 2335961/ 2200163/ 2200164
Fax No. : 2335963
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Technology Environment Partnership (STEP) Centre main mission is to promote STEAM Education (Science, Technology, Design & Technology, Art, Engineering and Mathematics) through an effective engagement in STEAM Education towards Innovativeness. This is achieved through the development of student’s understanding of and interest in STEAM Education by means of providing platforms to implement high value STEAM Programs through strong networking and effective partnership.
- Student’s understanding of and interest in STEAM Education.
- Student’s engagement in STEAM Education.
- Improved Quality of Innovativeness and through Strong Networking and Effective Partnership.
- The development of enabling STEAM Education resources (programs and opportunities for involvement).
- To provide platform for schools and to assist teachers in encouraging and increasing the involvement of students in STEAM activities and programs.
- To increase the number of students’ enrollment in STEAM programs and Science stream.
- Cultivate students’ interests and provide understanding about the importance of STEAM subjects and programs.
- Give equal opportunities to all students and not just Science stream students to enroll in STEAM programs.
- To ensure the quality and relevance of the STEAM Programs.
- To support Ministry of Education’s effort to improve student’s innovativeness and problem-solving skills.
- To cultivate the innovative mindset and culture within the students.