*THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED*
for Malay Version
|Address||2nd Floor, Block A|
Ministry of Education
|Contact||Tel. No.: +673 2381303 |
Fax No.: +673 2380703
Facebook: Ministry of Education Brunei Darussalam
Twitter: MoEducation Brunei
- As the cross-cutting enabler focus champion in the Primary and Secondary Education Initiatives.
- Organize/participate in corporate visits to educational institutions.
- Filming, news coverage and press release for work visits, meetings and conferences attended by the Minister of Education, Deputy Minister of Education, Permanent Secretary, Deputy Permanent Secretary and Director General of Education (subject to requirement).
- Issuing official statements / information on activities / functions at the ministry level as well as informing the policies of the Ministry of Education.
- Manage media coverage of events / functions at the Ministry of Education level.
- Collect, compile and publish Ministry of Education print materials such as fact sheets, brochures, annual calendars and posters for general public and specific target groups.
- Produce audio and video materials to deliver messages at the Ministry of Education level.
- Handle and monitor issues arising from public and other stakeholders concerning the Ministry of Education through multiple channels (newspapers, social media, telephone and individual meetings).
- Distribute and help provide feedback and responses to public comments and complaints whether through social media, newspaper news and individual meetups. Provide accurate information on the news and information of the Ministry of Education's.
- Update the social media content of the Ministry of Education’s account such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official portal of the Ministry of Education in collaboration with the Department of Information and Communication Technology.
- Coordinate interviews by the Minister of Education, Deputy Minister of Education and related parties with the authorized media, where necessary. Provide response for the Minister of Education's interview session with media (within or outside the country).
- Collecting, compiling and publishing textbooks of speeches of the Minister of Education and Deputy Minister of Education for storage and reference materials of the Ministry of Education and the public.
|to be updated|